Terms and Conditions for Dog Guests
1 of our 6 rooms is dog-friendly in which welcome well-behaved furry beasts, so please don’t stress the system in such a way that causes us to change our dog-welcoming policy. Notes below might help!
Dogs are charged at £6 per night, per dog. Guide dogs and Assistance dogs are free of charge.
Please be aware that we must be notified at the time of booking if you are bringing a dog and you must have booked our dog friendly room.
We welcome a maximum of two small or one medium sized dog in our specified room, provided they are well behaved and house-trained. That means we cannot accept puppies under 5 months old, however cute, and please don’t bring dogs whom you know are noisy or incontinent. We reserve the right to charge for any damage caused and any loss of income whilst a room is repaired/de-sanitised.
Anyone arriving who intends to leave their dog(s) in their car overnight will be turned away and the usual cancellation charge levied. Our car park is absolutely not suitable for dogs to be left in cars overnight. If you have not booked our dog friendly room, and it is unavailable when you arrive, we will have to cancel your booking, with the usual cancellation fees applied as per our cancellation policy.
As a precaution, we insist that all dogs are treated for tick and fleas at least 1 week before you leave home and are fully vaccinated, just as any reputable dog kennel would require. This will ensure the safety and comfort of other residents, including their owners.
House Rules: We realise that not all guests appreciate dogs so for everyone’s comfort we ask that you follow a few house rules:
- Dogs are not allowed on any of the furniture, including beds, and must be kept on a lead at all times while they are not in your room.
- Your dog must not be left unattended in the room at any time.
- Dogs are not permitted in the breakfast room and we ask that you put your dog in your car while you have your meal.
- Please make sure your dog is clean and dry before entering the building. We provide dog towels to dry your dog before coming into the main hallway.
- Please bring your own dog bedding/blankets to help them feel at home and so they are not sleeping directly on the carpet
- Because of dog food smells only dry food to be fed to your dog in the room. If you wish to feed your dog wet or tinned food please feed them outside the building
- Dogs will be dogs and doggy accidents can happen. Please inform us of any accidents immediately. The sooner we can clean it up the easier it is to keep the room clean for you and subsequent guests
- If your dog makes a lot of noise, or bites anyone, you will be asked to leave and no refund is applicable.
Thank you for your understanding and co-operation.